IF YOU SEE FIRE OR SMOKE:
- Evacuate DOWN to the building exits by using the fire exit stairs...never use the elevator!
- Immediately call the Fire Department at 911 and/or activate the fire alarm pull station.
- Call Property Management at (818) 887-3300.
- Isolate the fire, if possible, by closing the door.
IF YOU THINK YOU SMELL SMOKE OR SOMETHING BURNING:
IF THE FIRE ALARM IS ACTIVATED:
- The Buildings are not required by code to have strobes or audible alarms. We have 24/7 off-site monitoring that immediately notifies LAFD and our staff when an alarm is activated.
- Fire alarm activation can also be detected by suites with double-door entrances off the elevator lobbies, when the magnets are released and the double doors close.
- All other tenants will be notified either in person, via telephone or via our mass notification system when an alarm has been activated and evacuation is required. Security is onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Direct all occupants on the floor in alarm to the fire exit stairs and have them evacuate to the designated safe refuge area. The map of the safe refuge areas for all 5 buildings is posted in the Safe Refuge Area Map section of this website.
- Fire Evacuation Plan / Fire After Working Hours (COMING SOON).
Top of Page